Monday, April 30, 2007

Day 73 - April 27, 2007 Friday

Lynn came in fairly early today. Terry went to therapy for awhile at 9:10 am. The therapists are being replaced (contract wasn't renewed with their company) on May 1, so they were busy packing their stuff while treating patients. Terry and Lynn will miss them. It has only been 2 weeks, but they have come to like them very much. After lunch, he had another therapy session. They work with him for about 2 1/2 hours each day. They can see his progress so well, that they enjoy it, too (Terry's great attitude also helps). They got a special tool to work on Terry's scars. It is supposed to break them up and make them more supple. This will help with his mobility. Lynn says they will use it often on his left arm. During the 5 pm news tonight, they started showing clips of his story with Debby Knox. It is going to air Monday night at 11 pm on Channel 8. A couple of the CNA's at HH saw it, too. Tonight when Lynn got home the bath tub was in and framed. The hall way had been widened. They are working very quickly.

1 comment:

sweetpea7852000 said...

Arlyne, I was wondering if I could post a comment on the comment boards. It is something I wrote in Comp class. And I was also wondering if I could post it if you can make sure Lynn and Terry read it. If I can could you E-mail me at sweety7852000@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Sierra Garilts