Sunday, September 16, 2007

Week of August 20, 2007

Mon. W/T today. Terry was much stronger! The improvement is wonderful to see.God is so faithful in healing Terry! We had Mike & Logan for dinner tonight. Esteina and Garrett are on their way to see the Wiggles in Evansville, so they joined us. Terry went to sleep by about 9:00. The workouts through the day are hard on him.
Tue. We had W/T again today. Terry is having a lot of pelvic pain (STILL!), so it's amazing how much he can do through all of the pain. We spent the rest of the day at home.
Wed. We had some errands to run today. It's still surprising how long it takes to get ready to go anywhere. We got out at 11:00. After our errands, I dropped Terry at O/T. That's for his left hand. I ran home to drop off groceries, then went back to the hospital. We had a fairly quiet day after that.
Thu. I get to spend the day at Mom's!! I've arranged for Jimmy to stay with Terry, and I'm surprising Mom by going to her house. She was thrilled to see me! We went shopping, and just played the day away.It was a great break for me. I came home by 6:00, and made dinner, etc. We had a slightly busier evening, trying to address pain in Terry's shoulders, and taking care of other things.
Fri. Terry had W/T today. It went well. When we got back home, the house was 81 degrees! We called Grant right away, but he's out of town. He'll send a friend after work. In the meantime, we did all we could to stay cool. His friend came and fixed it, but by then the house was at 85 degrees. It finally was down to 77 by the time I went to bed.
Sat. We watched the boys today. I'd purchased a little pool for them while I was with Mom. They had LOTS of fun playing in it!!! After they went home, we had showers etc. to get ready for church tomorrow, then settled in for the night.
Sun. We went to church, then went to the go-cart track to visit with friends and family. We enjoyed the day.

No comments: