Friday, February 8, 2008

Week of January 28, 2007

Terry's been working (in therapy) at standing with a walker. James really focussed on that this week. Obviously, the parallel bars are not portable, but when Terry gets comfortable with the walker, he can stand ANYWHERE! That day is coming SOON! Also, WALKING with the walker shouldn't be too far behind. I'm getting S-O-O-O excited! I just keep PRAISING GOD for His WONDROUS work in Terry!!! Terry's still doing some form of movement each hour of the day. That seems to be getting easier to remember and accomplish. Sometimes a nap might interrupt. I've been working on the journal this week. I wrote it in spiral notebooks, in a rather haphazard fashion. I've been trying to get it all in order in a binder so it is easier to read. In the process, I've been reading it. It's AMAZING how far God has brought us in a year! We had a few visitors on Saturday. It made for a nice day! We're praying for continued strength and healing for Terry, as well as determination to reach the goal. Some days it seems pretty far off yet. That patience thing...... Thank you all for your prayers!

No comments: